Informations from project life
- Site Admin
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:35 pm
For the purpose of game modification without the need to rebuild it, we have moved all constants from the ".hpp" files to single static class which loads this values from Json configuration file.
This will allow modification of:
- debug info print
- hex board values (size, view angle, etc.)
- UI (font sizes, margins, spacing, etc.)
- character stats from S.I.A.L. values
- minimal AP costs of actions
- and many other things.
Preview of consts.txt file: